T950 • OVERVIEW
The Opus T950 is a 1450W, bi-amped, three-way loudspeaker ideal for flown use in medium to large-scale venues and for
The T950 has a transparent audio fidelity unlike any other large PA loudspeaker, making it suitable for very high quality
reinforcement and amplification systems.
The driver combination of two 254mm low frequency units actively crossed over with a 254mm mid range and 35mm high
frequency unit provide precise, phase coherent audio reproduction.
Conical dispersion of 90˚ x 90˚ with 60Hz to 21kHz frequency response.
The Opus 9 Series features Opus’s PWI (Pistonic Wave Integration) Technology. All the drive units work within their acoustic breakup modes producing an even power response and phase coherent output.
This, coupled with Opus phase linear crossover technology, produces unrivalled component integration.
T950 • FEATURES
- Point source loudspeaker with the HF/MF coaxially mounted for good vocal integrity
- Extraordinary fidelity of audio
- Even frequency response with very smooth off-axis response
- Exceptional phase coherence delivering accurate representation of source material
- Full range, high power, compact format cabinet
- Conical pattern for even driving of venue acoustic
T950 • APPLICATIONS
- Theatres, concert halls, clubs, houses of worship
- Voice and music reinforcement systems
- Touring and installed audio systems
T950 • COMPONENTS
- The 35mm (1.4”) HF driver has a composite Crystalalloy construction and uses True Piston Motion technology to dramatically improve stiffness, benefiting improved transient performance and reduced intermodulation distortion over conventional compression driver devices. This extends high frequency break-up modes by 25%, improves response decay and avoids high-end spurious resonances. This gives the T950 it’s crystalclear natural sound reproduction.
- The 254mm (10”) MF driver has high sensitivity and high SPL. It has a large 2.2T motor structure, with a progressive wave diaphragm for precise, transparent midrange.
- The 254mm (10”) high power LF drivers have an inverted dome with a double-roll Nomex surround, and an exponential cone. The 1.6T Neo-magnet has a ventilated coil/magnet assembly
- XS134 Crossover
- HD1250/500 High Definition Amplifier
- T118 Sub Bass Loudspeaker
- T218 Sub Bass Loudspeaker