T925 • OVERVIEW
The Opus T925 is a 950W, bi-amped, three-way loudspeaker ideal for flown use in medium to large-scale venues and for touring applications.
The T925 has a transparent audio fidelity unlike any other large PA loudspeaker, making it suitable for very high quality
reinforcement and amplification systems.
The driver combination of one 254mm low frequency unit actively crossed over with a 254mm mid range and 35mm high frequency unit provide precise, phase coherent audio reproduction.
Conical dispersion of 90˚ x 90˚ with 60Hz to 21kHz frequency response.
The Opus 9 Series features Opus’s PWI (Pistonic Wave Integration) Technology. All the drive units work within their acoustic breakup modes producing an even power response and phase coherent output. This, coupled with Opus phase linear crossover technology, produces unrivaled component integration.
- Point source loudspeaker with the HF/MF coaxially mounted for good vocal integrity
- Extraordinary fidelity of audio
- Even frequency response with very smooth off-axis response
- Exceptional phase coherence delivering accurate representation of source material
- Full range, high power, compact format cabinet•Conical pattern for even driving of venue acoustic
- Theatres, concert halls, clubs, houses of worship
- Voice and music reinforcement systems
- Touring and installed audio systems